Argentina Hunting - Trout
Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Landlock Salmon.
Estancia El Condor. This is a working ranch where the owner, Michael Gough, raises cows and Merino sheep. Guingui, his wife, is an excellent cook and a superb host. The cozy house, built over the Trevelin Valley, can accommodate 6 fishermen and is strategically located at short distance to some of the main fisheries.
Estancia El Talisman. Magnificent lodge built overlooking the Corcovado River. 4 double rooms and 2 suites. From the dinning and living room’s windows, it is possible to watch our guests fishing some of the most productive pools of the Corcovado. This lodge is way inside the Andes Mountains, close to the Chilean border. For this reason, the fishing is limited to the Corcovado and the Nant´I Fall and Grande rivers.
El Recuerdo Lodge. The lodge has 6 double bedrooms with private bathrooms. Located 1 mile outside the town of Esquel over a paved road, has easy access to all the streams in the area.
From mid November to April.
Mild temperatures. Might be a little cool early in the morning and at sunset. Some rains. And may be windy.
How to get
Commercial flight Buenos Aires-Esquel. Ground transfer to the lodge.
- Early morning arrival to Buenos Aires. Our host will greet you and provide assistance through customs.
- Transportation provided to the domestic airport. Flight to Esquel or Bariloche.
- Transportation from the airport to the lodge. Afternoon fishing (time permiting)
- Overnight at the estancia.
Day 2 to 5:
- Enjoy 4 full days of fishing.
- Half Day of Fishing
- Transportation provided to the Esquel or Bariloche airport.
- Commercial flight to Buenos Aires.
- Host will greet you at the airport and transportation provided to the international airport for evening flight back.
Base 4 pax
|** PRIVATE CHARTER|
|5 Days||$ 4,595||$ 900||November to April||N/A|
* Price based on a minimun of four (4) people
|*All programs have the followings inclusions: Ground transfer, Bilingual host, all meals and beverages while in hunting and fishing areas.|
|*Guns and introduction papers are not included in this package|
|**** Tour are carried out under the business management of Four Seasons which makes every reasonable effort to serve guests, however, assumes no responsibilities or liability for any hazard of any kind associated with these trips. Neither is any obligation or responsibility assumed for any political meteorological, climatic or other event for the services of transportation companies, contractors, or other principals for which FS act as agent and to the terms and conditions of those owners and operators.|
YOUR TRIP INCLUDES:
- All ground transportation as required by itinerary.
- Daily guiding based on two anglers sharing one guide
- 5 overnights with meals and beverage.
- Bilingual host provided from arrival into Buenos Aires through departure back
YOUR TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Any airfare
- Fishing tackle rental
- Fishing License.
- Any other transfer or tour
What to bring
Rods: # 5 or 6
Lines: Floating, Medium fast sink. Fast sink shooting head.
Leaders: 7 ½ ft, 3 x (suggest climax, fresh water leader)
Tippets: 2 x to 6 x (suggest climax fresh water tippet).
Deerhair Caddis, tan or yellow # 14, 12, 10
Black deer hair Caddis, black body # 14, 12, 10
Black ant # 14, 12, 10Royal Wolff # 14, 12, 10
Adams Parachute # 14, 12
Stimulator # 12, 10
Dave’s Hopper # 12, 10, 8
Sub-surface, Heavy weighted
Beadhead black marabow leech # 10, 8, 6
Olive scud # 10, 8, 6
Woolly Bugger, white, olive and black # 8. 6, 4
Olive green worm # 10, 8, 6
Woolly Worm, black body, grizzly hackle, red tail # 8, 6, 4
Dragon fly nymph, olive # 10, 8, 6
Simulator # 8,6