Argentina Hunting - Ducks
Argentina duck hunting begins in the dark of the morning. After a good breakfast, we drive to the pond (15 to 45 min.) and wade to the blinds. The Argentina duck hunting blinds are built in the natural reeds and except for a few spots are not dry blinds. The guide spreads the decoys and as soon as light comes, the marsh rises in thousand of noises and the ducks start flying, flock after flock to the decoys while the guide calls them for a great morning os Argentina duck hunting.
After shooting over 20 ducks, we head back to the lodge, for a snack and a gourmet lunch, with wonderful Argentinean wines.
During the afternoon, we hunt ducks until is dark or we limit 30. Two or three evenings out of five, we hunt Perdiz over dogs or Pigeon. Then enjoy some drinks and another outstanding meal and get ready for the next day.
- Brown and White Cheek pintails, Fulvous and White face tree ducks.
- Rosy billed Pochard, Chilean Widgeon, Red Shoveler.
- Teals: Cinnamon, Silver, Speckled, Black head and Brazilian teal.
Mid-April to July.
April and May ( Fall ): 35º to 65º F. Some rain.
June and July (Winter) 30º to 60º F.
ARGENTINA - DUCK HUNTING ( 5 days )
Season: Mid April through July
BUENOS AIRES PROVINCE
- Early morning, arrival into Buenos Aires.
- Our host will greet you and provide assistance through custom.
- Land transportation to the hunting area. Afternoon duck hunting over decoys.
- Overnight at the estancia.
Day 2 through day 5:
- Four full days of duck hunting over decoys.
- Morning duck hunt.
- Van transportation to the international airport.
Base 4 pax
|** PRIVATE CHARTER|
|DUCKS||5 Days||$ 3,995||$ 750||April thru August||Available|
* Price based on a minimun of four (4) people
|*All programs have the followings inclusions: Ground transfer, Bilingual host, all meals and beverages while in hunting and fishing areas.|
|*Guns and introduction papers are not included in this package|
|**** Tour are carried out under the business management of Four Seasons which makes every reasonable effort to serve guests, however, assumes no responsibilities or liability for any hazard of any kind associated with these trips. Neither is any obligation or responsibility assumed for any political meteorological, climatic or other event for the services of transportation companies, contractors, or other principals for which FS act as agent and to the terms and conditions of those owners and operators.|
YOUR TRIP INCLUDES:
- All ground transportation as required by itinerary.
- Bilingual host provided from arrival into Buenos Aires through departure back.
- 5 days of duck hunting over decoys.
- Accommodation in private estancia.
- Bird Boy.
- Hunting license.
- All meals and beverages.
YOUR TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Gun introduction papers to Argentina (US $100)
- Shells. (US $15.00 per box)
- Any Airfare.
- Gun rental (US$ 50 per day).
- Transfers, tours or extensions of the trip of any kind.
** PRIVATE AIR CHARTER AVAILABLE.
WHAT TO BRING:
A laundry service (not included in the package) is available at very reasonable price, so there’s no need to pack a lot of cloth. In addition to the hunting and casual cloth, the following items are very important:
- Chest waders.
- Rain Jacket.
- Warm Jacket.
- Flash light.
- Long underwear.
- Warm socks