Argentina Hunting - Duck and Dove
3 days of duck hunt in Buenos Aires Province and 2 1/2 days of dove hunt in the Buenos Aires Province.
- Brown and White Cheek pintails, Fulvous and White face tree ducks.
- Rosy billed Pochard, Chilean Widgeon, Red Shoveler.
- Teals: Cinnamon, Silver, Speckled, Black head and Brazilian teal.
- Eared doves
ARGENTINA - DUCK AND DOVE HUNTING (5 1/2 days)
Season: Mid-April through July.
- Early morning arrival to Buenos Aires.
- Our host will greet you and provide assistance through customs.
- Transportation will be provided to the dove hunting area. (2 1/2 hrs. driving).
- Enjoy 1/2 day of dove hunting.
Day 2 & 3:
- Full days of dove hunting.
- Van transportation provided to the duck area.
- Afternoon duck hunting.
Day 5 & 6:
- Full days of duck hunting over decoys.
- Morning duck hunt.
- Van transportation to the international airport.
Base 4 pax
|EXTRA DAY|| SEASON
|** PRIVATE CHARTER|
|DUCK / DOVE||
3 Days Duck
2 1/2 Dove
|$ 3,595||$ 750||Mid-April thru July||Available|
* Price based on a minimun of four (4) people
|*All programs have the followings inclusions: Ground transfer, Bilingual host, all meals and beverages while in hunting and fishing areas.|
|*Guns and introduction papers are not included in this package|
|**** Tour are carried out under the business management of Four Seasons which makes every reasonable effort to serve guests, however, assumes no responsibilities or liability for any hazard of any kind associated with these trips. Neither is any obligation or responsibility assumed for any political meteorological, climatic or other event for the services of transportation companies, contractors, or other principals for which FS act as agent and to the terms and conditions of those owners and operators.|
YOUR TRIP INCLUDES:
- All ground transportation as required by itinerary
- Bilingual host provided from arrival into Buenos Aires through departure back.
- 3 full days of duck hunting.
- 2 ½ days of dove hunting.
- 6 overnights in private estancia.
- Hunting license.
- All meals and beverages.
YOUR TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shells (US$ 15 per box waterfowl and US$ 12 per box upland).
- Bird boys at the dove area. (US$ 40 a day).
- Gun rental (US$ 50 per day) .
- Gun introduction papers to Argentina (US$100)
- Any airfare.
- Transfers, tours or extensions of the trip of any kind.
** PRIVATE AIR CHARTER AVAILABLE.
WHAT TO BRING:
A laundry service (not included in the package) but is available at very reasonable price, so there’s no need to pack a lot of cloth. In addition to the hunting and casual cloth, the following items are very important:
- Rain Jacket
- Warm Jacket
- Flash light
- Long underwear
- Warm socks
- Walking boots
- Ear plugs.