Argentina Hunting - Duck, Perdiz and Dove Hunt
5 days of hunting Ducks, Perdiz and Doves inn the Buenos Aires Province.
May - August
ARGENTINA - Combo Trip (5 days)
Season: May - August
- Early morning arrival to Buenos Aires.
- Our host will greet you and provide assistance through customs.
- Van transportation will be provided to your duck hunting area in Buenos Aires province (5 1/2 hour drive)
- Half day of dove hunting.
Day 2 - 5:
- Four full days of duck, perdiz and dove hunting.
- Morning duck hunting.
- Transfer to Buenos Aires airport (2 1/2 hour drive).
Base 4 pax
Base 4 pax
|** PRIVATE CHARTER|
5 Days of Duck, Perdiz and Dove
|$ 3,995||$ 600||May - August||Available|
* Price based on a minimun of four (4) people
|*All programs have the followings inclusions: Ground transfer, Bilingual host, all meals and beverages while in hunting and fishing areas.|
|*Guns and introduction papers are not included in this package|
|**** Tour are carried out under the business management of Four Seasons which makes every reasonable effort to serve guests, however, assumes no responsibilities or liability for any hazard of any kind associated with these trips. Neither is any obligation or responsibility assumed for any political meteorological, climatic or other event for the services of transportation companies, contractors, or other principals for which FS act as agent and to the terms and conditions of those owners and operators.|
YOUR TRIP INCLUDES:
- All ground transportation as required by itinerary
- Bilingual host provided from arrival into Buenos Aires through departure back.
- 5 full days of duck, perdiz and dove hunting.
- Accommodation based on double rooms.
- Hunting license.
- Bird Boy.
- All meals and beverages.
YOUR TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any Airfare.
- Shells (US $15 per box waterfowl and US $12 per box upland).
- Gun rental (US$ 50 per day).
- Gun introduction papers to Argentina (US $100).
- Any other transfer or tour.
WHAT TO BRING:
A laundry service (not included in the package) but is available at very reasonable price, so there’s no need to pack a lot of cloth. In addition to the hunting and casual cloth, the following items are very important:
- Rain Jacket.
- Warm Jacket.
- Flash light.
- Long underwear.
- Warm socks.
- Walking boots.
- Ear plugs.